California Seller of Travel Registration No. 1018531-40 “Registration as a Seller of Travel does not constitute approval by the State of California”
This business is a participant in the Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation (TCRC) You, the passenger, may request reimbursement from TCRC if you are owed a refund of more than $50 for transportation or travel services, which was not refunded in a timely manner by a seller of travel who was registered and participating in the TCRC at the time of sale. The maximum amount, which may be paid by the TCRC to any one passenger, is the total amount paid on behalf of the passenger to the seller of travel, not to exceed $15,000.
A claim must be submitted to the TCRC within six months after the scheduled completion date of the travel. A claim must include sufficient information and documentation to prove your claim and a $35 processing fee. You must agree to waive your right to other civil remedies against a registered participating seller of travel for matters arising out of a sale for which you file a claim with the TCRC, if you were located in California at the time of the sale.
You may request a claim form by writing to: Travel Consumer Restitution Corporation, PO Box 6001, Larkspur, CA 94977-6001; or by faxing a request to: (415) 927-7698 The California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund does not cover customers located outside of California.
Depost and Payments
- A 30% deposit per person is required to secure a reservation
- Balance of land package is due 60 days prior to the date of departure. Reservations with 4+ rooms per night are treated as “group” by some accommodations and balance is due 90 days prior to departure.
Refunds and Cancellation
1. As changes to reservations can affect accommodations greatly, the following cancellation policy applies for all properties unless terms are relaxed by the property itself. We encourage comprehensive travel insurance in the event that circumstances outside of your control cause late cancellation of your bookings.
Provided written cancellation is received in advance:
- Outside 120 days: No Charge, less US$200 per person
- 120-91 days prior 25% of the total unless a replacement is made
- 90-75 days prior: 50% of the total
- Inside 75 days prior: 100% of the total
2. Hotels, airline tickets and rental cars will incur applicable cancellation fees. - There is no refund for any unused portion of the land package.
3. Trip Cancellation Insurance is recommended
- The air cost is based on current US$ prices and schedules which are of course subject to change. Air costs are not guaranteed until tickets are issued and paid for in full. We accept all major credit cards for payment of airfares.
Quoted rates include:
- All rates quoted include the New Zealand 15% Goods and Service Tax.
- Rates are quoted in US DOLLARS or NZ DOLLARS as noted on the front. (Special Instructions near the bottom of the page). NZ$ costs are charged in New Zealand. US$ costs are based on the current exchange rate to the NEW ZEALAND DOLLAR. The exchange rate is subject to change.
The Best of New Zealand Golf acts only as an agent for the transport companies, hotels, car operators and all other contractors and suppliers and therefore disclaims any responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, accident, change of schedule or other irregularities caused by or arising from circumstances beyond our control.
RECEIPT OF DEPOSIT AND/ OR FINAL PAYMENT IS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT CLIENT HAS READ AND ACCEPTS CANCELLATION/REFUND/RESPONSIBILITY CLAUSES.