Designed by Sir Bob Charles, a legendary Kiwi and winner of the 1963 British Open Champion, Millbrook is a resort-style alpine course located in Arrowtown. Having first opened in the early nineties, this course offers 7000 yards of play via a combination of three 9-hole layouts to provide players with choice and variety (The Remarkables Nine- 1992, The Arrow Nine- 1992, and The Coronet Nine- 2009.
As of 2018 plans are currently underway to add an additional 9 holes to bring the total to 36. This will allow for both members and guests to play different 18-hole configurations on the same day.
Millbrook is located within a mountainous amphitheater which shows off the dramatic terrain for which this area is so well known. The Remarkables Mountain Range serves as a backdrop whilst the course moves over rolling hills and through streams and wetlands- allowing players to appreciate the countryside.
As current home to the ISPS Handa New Zealand Open, we highly recommend playing Millbrook on your golfing holiday and will often combine a round with an afternoon of wine tasting in the area.
- Please Contact Us for special pricing inquiries and golf package information -
- Greens: Egmont Brown Top (colonial bent)
- Tees: New Zealand Brown Top (colonial bent)
- Fairways: New Zealand Brown Top (colonial bent)
- Rough: Fescue/ New Zealand Brown Top (colonial bent)
Number of bunkers: 61
Length (Slope/ Rating):
- Black: 7,021 yards (128/74.7)
- Blue: 6636 yards (136/73.1)
- White: 6143 yards (128/70.8)
- Yellow: 5340 yards (120/71.8)